Friday, March 13, 2015

All That Pizazz: Emma at 9



"Wherever you go, no matter the weather, always bring your own sunshine." ~ Anthony J. D'Angelo



A few days ago, just before bedtime, Emma mentioned, "This is Pizazz Week."

"Oh, yeah?" Joe asked. "What does that mean?"

"Well, it means I will be dressing up and curling my hair every day -- that kind of thing," she replied.

"Is this something your class is doing?" I inquired. "Or your school?"

"No," she explained. "Just me."





Emma let me take a few pictures of her Saturday, and these are a few of my favorite sweet and sassy images.





(Cardigan, tutu skirt and leggings from The White Company.)





























Oh, how I love this little light of mine.


We celebrated Emma's 9th birthday over the weekend, so I will be sharing party photos next week!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin